Emergency Roadside Assistance (ERA)
24-HOUR HOTLINE NUMBER - (02) 459-4723
A 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance Program that provides a quick and reliable help on the road that is exclusive to Ford Customers.
Free Basic Services - Your E.R.A. Card entitles you to four(4) types of basic services in a year, free for up to three availments.
- Vehicle Towing
- Battery jump-starts
- Fuel Deliver
- Flat tire change
Each service has a maximum of PhP4,000 (equivalent to up to 80 kms. towing distance) and up to PhP8,000 for vehicle extraction utilizing a crane (if required).
Any amount in excess of these limits will be for the account of the Ford owner.
In cases of vehicular accidents, there is no limit as to the number of availments, provided that the aforementioned amount per service is not exceeded.
With Ford, emergency assistance is just a call away, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Emergency vehicles will be dispatched to provide minor on-site repairs (those which are included in the basic services) and/or provide towing services to the nearest Ford dealership.
Our E.R.A. customer service assistants can also provide you with information on hospitals, transmittal of urgent messages, arrangement of alternative means of transportation, medical evacuation and other related services that can be of help to you during these times.
For new vehicle owner, You will be provided with a pre-numbered ERA card that entitles you to one (1) year of FREE coverage in the program.
For existing Ford vehicle owners that is less than ten years old from the date of purchased, you are automatically qualified in the program. You may download the Renewal form and bring to the nearest dealership for program activation.
- Cost of parts, storage fees, fuel cost, tire repair or any labor performed at the dealership or service facility.
- Any form of impound or towing done other than that done by FGP's provider for the program.Breakdowns/incidents caused by participation in recreational sports and commercial purposes(racing, off-roading events, for-hire vehicles, etc.)
- Reimbursement for Overnight Accommodation - If vehicle can’t be repaired on that same day, ERA will cover up to Php2,000 per event maximum of two (2) consecutive nights and must be 25kms. away from residence or office.
- Arrangement of Hospital Admission - In the event of an accident involving the covered vehicle, upon the request of the Beneficiary, ERA will arrange for the admission of the Beneficiary or other injured passengers in the covered vehicle to the nearest hospital facility.
- Cost of hospital admission and medical cost shall be for the account of the Client.
Areas of coverage
- National Capital Region (NCR)
- Cordillera Autonomous Region (Benguet)
- Region I (Pangasinan
- Region III (Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija
- Pampanga, Olongapo City, Tarlac)
- Region IV (Batangas, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal)
- Region VI (Iloilo City, Bacolod City)
- Region VII (Cebu City)
- Region X (Davao City)
- Region XII (Cagayan de Oro City, General Santos City)
A customer requiring assistance outside of the areas of coverage can still be serviced on a case-to-case basis. However, the customer will incur excess charges in this assistance.
- ERA Standard 1 year MSRP
- Basic – Php1,008
- Premium – Php1,525
- Upgrade from Basic to Premium – Php517
- ERA Multi-Year (2-5 yrs) MSRP
- Basic – Php920
- Premium – Php1,385
Emergency Hotline Number
Offer ends on the: 31/01/2022
- View all the latest Promotions from Ford Cainta, EDSA and Makati
- View all the latest news from Ford Cainta, EDSA and Makati