Live The Ranger Life
Ford Unveils New Ranger with Bolder Design and Exterior Enhancements, Introduces ‘Live the Ranger Life’
A refreshed look and new design elements further refine the Ford Ranger XLS, XLT, and Wildtrak 4x2 and 4x4 variants. Exclusive on the Ford Ranger Wildtrak 4x4 as an optional offer is the power roller shutter, which offers improved security and functionality for customers with work and play needs.
‘Live the Ranger Life’ celebrates Ranger customers’ inner strengths, individualities, and diverse lifestyles.
MANILA, Philippines, 16 February 2021 - Ford Philippines today launched the refreshed Ranger lineup, which boasts of new design and exterior enhancements across its Ranger XLS, XLT, and Wildtrak variants to offer customers a new look more attuned to today’s needs and lifestyles. “Our new Ford Ranger lineup will allow us to continue building on our leadership in the pickup segment in the country,” says PK Umashankar, president and managing director, Ford Philippines. “The new Ranger is set to deliver on its promise of functionality and capability while enabling the diverse needs and lifestyles of our customers.”
New Look and Design.
The new Ranger sports a bolder look and new design elements, giving it a stronger impression and tougher stance on the road. The new Ranger Wildtrak variants feature a new eye-catching trapezoidal shape grille with Saber accents, reflecting the Ranger’s brand of unmatched design. Complementing this bolder look are painted gloss black wheels and gloss black accents on its front grille, lower bumper, rear bumper, fog lamp bezel, exterior mirrors, fender grille, sports bar with Saber insert, roof rail, and tailgate handle, as well as new ‘Wildtrak’ decals on the side door and a 3D ‘Wildtrak’ decal on the tailgate.
Exclusive on the 4x4 Wildtrak as an optional offer for customers is the power roller shutter, a load compartment accessory which is an original equipment from Ford. It is fully automatic with three power buttons located in the dashboard, remote key and pick-up bed for easy access and comes with power tailgate lock. Meanwhile, the Ranger XLT variant comes with a new front grille with chrome accents and exterior gloss black accents on the front grille, exterior mirrors, door handles, and fog lamp bezel. Ranger XLS variants, on the other hand, come with a new front grille.
Availability and pricing
The new Ranger XLS, XLT, and Wildtrak variants are available in all Ford dealerships nationwide starting February 17, 2021 with the following pricing:
- Ranger 2.0L BiTurbo Raptor 4x4 AT P1,998,000
- Ranger 2.0L BiTurbo Wildtrak 4x4 AT P1,728,000
- Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak 4x2 AT P1,455,000
- Ranger 2.2L FX4 4x4 AT P1,416,000
- Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak 4x2 MT P1,390,000
- Ranger 2.2L FX4 4x4 MT P1,356,000
- Ranger 2.2L FX4 4x2 AT P1,316,000
- Ranger 2.2L FX4 4x2 MT P1,256,000
- Ranger 2.2L XLT 4x2 AT P1,236,000
- Ranger 2.2L XLS 4x4 MT P1,181,000
- Ranger 2.2L XLT 4x2 MT P1,176,000
- Ranger 2.2L XLS 4x2 AT P1,092,000
- Ranger 2.2L XLS 4x2 MT P1,062,000
Ford also unveiled the new ‘Live the Ranger Life’ philosophy, aiming to highlight and celebrate the many ways that the renowned strength and engineering capabilities of the Ranger reflects and support its customers’ personal goals and drive in life, centered around five (5) guiding values:
- Up and Over — There’s no challenge we don’t tackle head on. When we see a mountain range we want to go over, not around. This is true of our truck, users, Ford and partners.
- Can’t Help But Help — We are doers. We pitch in. When people need help or assistance we’re always there. On the building site, helping friends or loved ones, or our dealers within their local communities.
- Where There Isn’t a Path, Carve One — We are the truck that redefined the category. We don’t wait for others to lead. We have a vision and objective and we’re fearless in what we need to do to achieve our goals.
- Bring Others Along the Journey — It’s great to work hard and achieve recognition, but even better to share it with those who mean the most - our family and friends.
- We Make Our Own Fun — There’s no such thing as all work and no play. And when it’s time to play, we know how to make the most of those opportunities.
Our truck is awesome and fun to drive.“Live the Ranger Life will allow us to connect with our customers in a deeper and more emotional way by showcasing how the Ranger enables their passions and goals. Understanding our customers allows us to deliver the right vehicles that truly meet their needs today and in the future. Beyond their functionality and versatility, pickup trucks have become symbols of success for our customers, and the new Ranger’s refreshed look and design will allow them to fully express their identity and individuality,” added Umashankar.
To know more about the new Ford Ranger, visit www.ford.com.ph/trucks/ranger or a Ford dealership nearest you.
02/11/2022Our Next-Gen Ford Ranger prices have changed. Please refer to the new prices…
24/10/2022Book a Test Drive Send us an Enquiry Book an appointment The #NextGenRanger…
25/08/2022Book a Test Drive Send us an Enquiry Book an appointment
17/02/2022Send us an Enquiry The next-generation Ford Everest has been built with performance,…
01/12/2021THE NEXT GENERATION FORD RANGER WORLD PREMIERE Book a Test Drive Send us an…
29/10/2021Built from the ground up to be the toughest, smartest, most versatile and most…
28/09/2021Introducing the All-New MUSTANG SHELBY® GT500® . The most powerful street-legal…
27/08/2021COMING SOON! - THE ALL-NEW FORD EXPLORER 2.3L EcoBoost Limited AWD When will…
27/08/2021COMING SOON - THE ALL-NEW F-150 When will the All-New Ford F-150 be on sale…
04/08/2021Book a Test Drive Send us an Enquiry The Ranger Wildtrak 4x4 with power roller…
04/08/2021Book a Test Drive Make an Enquiry Download a Brochure Ford Philippines Strengthens…
17/03/2021MANILA, Philippines, 10 March 2021 – Ford Philippines today unveiled the Ford…
- View all the latest news from Ford Cainta, EDSA and Makati